Join us for our 21st Annual Empty Bowls on Sunday, November 1st from 11am-1pm in a new location!
Tickets will go on sale October 1st and will be capped at 300.
With the threat of COVID-19 this year, we’ve had to adjust our event to keep patron and staff safety top of mind. The following changes are happening for the 2020 event.
- No food will be served at the event.
- Event will be held outdoors in a socially distanced setting next to Queen City Clay (thanks to Richard Industries for hosting us this year)
- Tickets will be offered in 2 ways: walk-up or drive-thru
- Walk-up tickets allow you to make your bowl selection as you have in the past, but masked and hands sanitized beforehand.
- Drive-thru tickets will include an artist-selected bowl prepared beforehand and delivered to your vehicle as you arrive.
- To control flow, we will offer 30 minute ticket windows rather than 1 hour windows in the past. We will cap our numbers at 75 tickets per half hour.
- No “Buy It Now” items available this year to reduce contact with other patrons. Additional bowls can be purchased for $25 each.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Empty Bowls t-shirts will be available for purchase when tickets go on-sale and in-person at the event. The deadline for ordering a t-shirt will be October 14th. Proceeds from t-shirt sales will replace our “Buy It Now” and go directly to the Freestore Foodbank.
We hope you join us for this year as we make this a year like none other. Thanks for the continued support! All proceeds benefit the Freestore Foodbank of Cincinnati.