CURRENT MEMBERS: Please do not pay for your membership at the link below. You will automatically be invoiced for membership on November 1st for the following year. If you need to make changes to your membership info (phone, email, etc), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in clay (i.e. teacher, professional, amateur, collector, gallery owner and supplier). New members can pay for their annual membership to join today!
$26 – Yearly Membership
$15 – Yearly Student Membership (with valid student enrollment info)
- Community with a large group of ceramic artists to tap for advice, information and support.
- Four General Meetings a year, providing an avenue for networking with others.
- A quarterly newsletter: The Clay Chatter.
- Monthly Board Meetings to follow what’s going on across the organization.
Opportunities to participate with others in:
- The annual Spring Pottery Fair traditionally held on the first Saturday of May. The Holiday Fair in December.
- Monthly gallery sales opportunities at the Pendleton Art Center’s Final Friday events within the Clay Alliance Gallery
- Group Shows/Exhibitions:
- Themed Member Gallery Shows
- Juried Group Exhibitions
- Non-juried Group Exhibitions
- Empty Bowls, an international project to raise money for hungry children, held on the first Sunday in November. To date, we’ve raised over $350,000 for Kid’s Cafe, a division of the Freestore Foodbank.
- Creating new events pertaining to clay.
- Workshops: Exploration workshops, led by members in the group, and notices regarding workshop opportunities offered by other organizations.
- Mentoring: Access to members who are willing to advise you in areas of their expertise, with subjects as diverse as clay, glazes, firing, kilns and promoting your craft.
- Committees: Join a committee! Be part of a team of people working toward a common goal.
- CA Website: Information on events, exhibits, interactive calendar, group e-mailer, member gallery, access to archived minutes and reports, and interesting articles.
Join today by paying for your annual membership here!