It’s that time of year again when the Spring Fair committee appeals for volunteers to help make the annual Spring Fair event an extraordinary event. If you would like to volunteer alongside a great group of committed people and make a few new friends on May 4, 2013, we would love your contribution!
Location of Spring Fair is at DeSales Corner, Woodburn Ave., Walnut Hill.
Volunteers are needed for 2 hour shifts starting from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Some of the tasks include:
- Hospitality booth … set this space up and keep the refreshments available for the vendors.
- Assistants…help vendors unload and set up canopies.
- Vendor … check in and traffic director
- Booth sitters
- Program distributors
- Clay Alliance booth Attendants
- Assistants…help vendors take down canopies and load vehicles.
- Clean up crew… clean up the Demo area and street clean up.
- Clay Alliance booth packer…take down and pack up the clay alliance booth.
If interest, please contact :
Peggy Mahoney at firstname.lastname@example.org or Anne Courtney at email@example.com
Check out Spring Fair on Facebook or www.clayalliance.org.